- 4 Charcutnuvo Spinach Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (choose a brand that does not contain added sugars or other non-compliant ingredients)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (choose a brand that does not contain added sugars or other non-compliant ingredients)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butternut squash and cook until it is tender and lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken sausage to the skillet and cook until it is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the kale to the skillet and cook until it is wilted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and balsamic vinegar and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the cranberries are plump.
- Stir in the toasted pecans.
- Serve the stir fry hot, garnished with additional balsamic vinegar if desired. Enjoy!
*Optional: Garnish with crumbled feta cheese. Please note that cheese is not included in Whole30 guidelines.