Whole30 Friendly Spaghetti Squash with Pesto and Charcutnuvo Chicken Sausage — INGREDIENTS
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Spinach Chicken Sausage, cut into 1/4" thick half moons
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free pesto
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil and parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Carefully slice the ends off of the spaghetti squash, then slice the spaghetti squash down the middle lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds in the middle of each spaghetti squash half, drizzle with a little olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place each half flat side down on a prepared baking sheet, and bake for about 45 minutes or until spaghetti squash is tender. Let spaghetti squash cool for about 15 minutes.
- While spaghetti squash is baking, bring a medium nonstick pan to medium heat. Add the olive oil and onion. Saute the onion for about 3 minutes, then add in the sausage and garlic. Cook for about 10 more minutes, until onions are translucent and sausage is browned to your liking. Stir in baby spinach leaves until just wilted, then transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Scoop spaghetti squash noodles out with a fork and add them to the same bowl as the sausage mixture. Mix in pesto, nutritional yeast, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with basil and parsley and serve in a bowl or in the spaghetti squash skin to save time on dishes. Enjoy!
This is your sign to spice up the most important meal of the day. Not to brag, but our Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta will tantalize your taste buds. Whether you're preparing the Avocado Toast Bruschetta or the French Toast Bruschetta, both pair deliciously well with our all natural, antibiotic and hormone free Organic Breakfast Links. So, if it hasn't been made clear, eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. Indulge honestly with this fun Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta recipe!
- 6-8 slices of toasted sourdough bread
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Organic Breakfast Sausage Links
For The Avocado Toast Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta:Ingredients:
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The French Toast Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta:Ingredients:
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ⅛ cup milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
Instructions:1. Toast all slices of sourdough until crispy. 2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil to medium heat in a nonstick pan. 3. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until sausage links are brown on all sides. 4. Once cooked, remove sausage from pan and place onto a cutting board. 5. Slice into ¼ in medallions and set aside.
For The Avocado Toast Bruschetta:1. Slice both avocados in half and discard the pit. 2. Score the avocado flesh into cubes and place in a medium bowl. 3. Add the lemon juice and mix well, smashing the cubed avocado with a fork. 4. Mix in the salt and pepper to taste. 5. Spread the avocado mixture onto 2-3 slices of toasted sourdough, then top with sliced breakfast sausage. 6. Garnish with red pepper flakes and enjoy!
For The French Toast Bruschetta:1. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. 2. Add in the ground cinnamon and sugar, then mix well. 3. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or a pie plate. 4. Add the butter to a medium nonstick skillet and bring to medium heat. 5. Dredge 3-4 slices of toasted sourdough in the egg mixture, one by one. 6. Add each to the nonstick skillet and cook on each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. 7. Plate your French Toast Bruschetta, and place sliced breakfast sausage on top of each. 8. Garnish with blackberries, crushed almonds, and powdered sugar. 9. Drizzle with warm maple syrup and enjoy!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Which means just one thing: Thanksgiving stuffing is soon to reach your plate. So, if you're the culinary master mind behind this year's feast, you're in the right place. With this Thanksgiving Stuffing with Andouille Sausage recipe on the menu, you can spice up this traditional dish in a delicious and guilt-free way. And while you might be thinking: Sausage? In stuffing? Really? Trust us now, thank us later. Adding this traditional French sausage into a brown and crispy stuffing will serve up an extra kick you didn't know you needed. Plus, the all natural ingredients will allow you to indulge honestly. Curious to see how it'll taste? You'll just have to try it out for yourself.
- 10 cups unseasoned gluten free white bread (can used regular white bread if you do not have a gluten allergy)
- 1 packages of Charcutnuvo Organic Andouille Sausage | sliced into medallions then cut into 1/4ths
- 5 cups onions | diced
- 2 celery stalks | chopped
- 1/3 cup carrot | chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage | chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme | chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley | chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 10 tbsp. butter | divided
- 1 egg | beaten
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Melt 3 tbsp. of butter and chop 1 tbsp. each of fresh thyme, sage, and parsley. Spread your gluten-free bread onto a large baking sheet and brush the melted butter onto both sides of each slice. Next, season with chopped herbs on both sides.. Move from large baking dish to a cutting board, and chop bread slices into 1inch cubes. Move cubes back onto the large baking sheet and spread evenly. Toast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.. Remove the bread cubes from the oven and let sit on the counter for at least 1 hour. 2. Once your bread has chilled and you’re ready to make the stuffing, preheat the oven to 375F and butter a 9/13in baking dish. 3. Melt 4 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet and over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, and carrots and sauté until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the cranberries and sauté for another 3-5 minutes. Remove mixture from skillet and add to a large bowl. 4. Melt 2 tbsp. butter in the same large skillet, then add chopped Charcutnuvo Organic Andouille Sausage. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet and add to the large bowl with the veggie mixture. 5. Mix in the remaining fresh herbs and bread into the large bowl, then add the egg, chicken broth, and 1 tsp salt and pepper (more to taste), and mix well. 6. Add stuffing mixture to the prepared baking dish then dot with remaining 1 tbsp. butter. Bake until the stuffing is brown and crispy, about 30-40 minutes. 7. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Oktoberfest is one of the world’s biggest public festivals, attracting nearly 6 million people a year. It runs from the second to last Sunday in September to the first Sunday in October. Nevertheless, Oktoberfest cuisine can be enjoyed year round. This is especially true for Fleischkaese -- a traditional baked loaf made from finely chopped beef, veal, and pork. It is also known as a Swiss Brand Loaf and Leberkaese. And while there are many ways you can prepare and serve this all natural delicacy, we recommend the cooking method below. One bite of this Fleischkaese recipe will transport you to Austria, Switzerland, or the South of Germany. Don't believe us? You'll just have to try it for yourself.
- 1 loaf of Charcutnuvo Fleischkäse
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Pork and Veal Brats
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Knackwurst
- 5 Eggs
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1lb russet potatoes | grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese | shredded
- ½ cup fresh parsley | chopped
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Instructions | Fleischkäse with Fried Egg and Hashbrowns
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then shred in a large food processor or food grater. Squeeze all excess water out of the shredded potatoes then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 beaten egg with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add in the grated potatoes and cheese and mix well. Add the all purpose flour and mix well to coat.
- Add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil to a large nonstick skillet and warm to high heat. Add a large spoonful of the potato mixture to the pan, then flatten with a spatula. Cook on each side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Repeat with the entire potato mixture then set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring the other tbsp. of vegetable oil to medium high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Slice the Fleischkäse into ¾ inch slices then add to the warmed skillet. Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes or until warmed through to your liking.
- In the same skillet that you cooked the Fleischkaese, fry 4 eggs sunny side up.
- To plate, place 2 slices of Fleischkaese on a plate and place 1 sunny side up egg on top. Add the hash browns to the side, top with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
Make it a Fleischkäse FeastGrill up our Knackwurst and Pork and Veal Brats for a delicious Oktoberfest Feast. Score the knackwurst and brats on each side, then grill or cook on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Pair with spicy mustard for an added kick.
What makes for a superior sweet potato and kale protein bowl? Our opinion... all natural, antibiotic-free and hormone free sausage. If you are craving something savory, a little sweet and utterly satisfactory, this recipe may just be for you.
Sweet Potato, Kale, and Sausage Protein BowlPrep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Yields 4 - 6 servings
- 1 package Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage | sliced into medallions
- 3 medium sweet potatoes | peeled and chopped
- 3 cups kale | chopped
- 1 red bell pepper | diced
- ½ yellow onion | diced
- 3 cloves garlic | minced
- 1 ½ tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 tbsp. olive oil | divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Add chopped sweet potatoes, onions, and bell pepper to the skillet. Mix well and sauté for 1 minute. 2. Next, coat the veggies again with 2 tbsp. olive oil. Add Old Bay Seasoning and minced garlic. Mix well and sauté until vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes. 3. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Add sliced Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage to the skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes. 4. Once sausage is cooked and veggies are tender, add the sausage to the skillet with the veggies. Turn the heat down to low and mix in the shopped kale. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Cooking up dinners that are equally as enjoyable for the children and adults at the table can be a challenge. However, with this kid-friendly baked ziti recipe in your back pocket, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how popular the clean plate club becomes in your home. What to expect when this savory, protein-packed dish hits the table? Kids reaching for forks... and eventually for seconds. But what about satisfied appetites and no request for late night snacks? Oh, and don't forget the secret servings of vegetables and protein that slide their way into every bite. So, all in all, with this recipe on the dinner menu, you can rest assured your entire family is taken care of, deliciously and nutritiously.
Baked Ziti with Italian Chicken Sausage Ingredients
- 8 oz. of ziti or penne pasta
- 2 packages of Charcutnuvo Italian Chicken Sausage
- 20 oz. of your favorite marinara sauce | divided
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. spinach chopped spinach | roughly chopped
- 15 oz. Ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese | divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves | minced
- Roughly chopped basil
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
Baked Ziti with Italian Chicken Sausage Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add 6 cups of water to a large stock pot and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and pasta. Boil pasta just until al dente. Pasta will cook again in the oven, so do not over cook here. 2. While pasta is cooking, slice the Charcutnuvo Italian Chicken Sausage into medallions. Warm a large pan with 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken sausage and minced garlic, and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add to a large bowl. 3. Next, roughly chop spinach and mix into the ricotta. 4. Add ricotta and spinach mixture, 6 oz. of mozzarella cheese, 10 oz. of marinara sauce, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to the chicken sausage and garlic. Mix well. 5. Then, gently stir in the cooked noodles and spread into a large casserole dish. 6. Cover with the last 10oz of marinara sauce and sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella cheese. 7. Then, bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. For the last 1-2 minutes of baking, turn oven to broil to crisp the top of the casserole. Watch closely to make sure the casserole doesn’t burn. 8. Lastly, remove from the oven and top with roughly chopped basil. Let cool for about 5 minutes, then dig in and enjoy!
Don't settle for just any hot dog. These three recipes are changing up this traditional crowd pleaser. From mac and cheese to Mexican spice to bun-free brats, there is no better way to explore the flavorful possibilities of this Americana staple.
Mac 'N Cheese Sweet Potato Hot DogRecipe makes 4 hot dogs.
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Organic Mac N Cheese Furter
- 4 medium - large sweet potatoes
- 2 cups bacon bits
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives | diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and pat dry sweet potatoes. Poke holes with a fork about 4-6 times, then cook in the microwave for 5-7 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Pan cook or grill Charcutnuvo Organic Mac N Cheese Furter according to instructions on the package.
- Next, slice each sweet potato vertically, cutting about halfway down.
- To wrap up, place 1 Organic Mac N Cheese Furter in each sweet potato bun. Then, garnish with sour cream, bacon bits, fresh chives, and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Taco Hot DogRecipe makes 4 hot dogs.
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Uncured Bison Wieners
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 roma tomato | diced
- ½ white onion | diced
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro | roughly chopped
- Your favorite hot sauce to taste
- First, add pinto beans into a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat until sizzling, then turn down to low heat to keep warm until serving.
- Warm about 1 tbsp. oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Slice each Charcutnuvo Uncured Bison Wiener vertically, cutting only ¾ the way down. Open each sliced sausage then place the open side down, flat, into the hot pan. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes.
- Next, warm a medium pan over medium-low heat then place each tortilla in the pan, one at a time. Warm for 1- 2 minutes each, flipping halfway through.
- Dice the onion, tomato, and cilantro.
- Lastly, place 1 Uncured Bison Wiener inside a soft taco shell, then top with onion, tomato, pinto beans, cotija cheese, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and hot sauce. Enjoy!
Lettuce Wrap Hot DogRecipe makes 4 hot dogs.
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Organic All Beef Franks
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ white onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, make the sriracha mayonnaise. Add ½ cup of all natural mayo to a small bowl. Mix in 1 tsp of sriracha, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and pat dry all veggies, then slice half of each bell pepper and onion into 2 inch long slices. Next, warm olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, and add sliced veggies. Season veggies with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Pan cook or grill Charcutnuvo Organic All Beef Franks according to instructions on the package.
- Lastly, create your lettuce wrap dog by layering romaine lettuce, organic beef franks, sautéed veggies, and drizzle sriracha aioli on top. Enjoy!
Spicy Bloody Mary Kabobs Yields 12 Kabobs Ingredients: For the fried pickles: 1 jar of The Real Dill Jalapeno Honey Pickles 4 cups vegetable oil 2 cups flour 2 tbsp dry ranch dressing mix 5 eggs 4 cups panko bread crumbs 1 cup ranch dressing for dipping For the kabobs: 1 package of Charcutnuvo Smoked Bison and Pork Jalapeno Cheddar Brats | sliced into 1 - ½ inch pieces 1 package of Charcutnuvo Wild Boar Sausages | sliced into 1 - ½ inch pieces 1 yellow bell pepper | chopped into bite sized pieces 1 red onion | chopped into bite sized pieces 1 cup cherry tomatoes 2 tbsp The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice | add more or less to taste 2 cups fried pickles ¼ cup roughly chopped parsley Instructions Wash and dry all veggies, then chop the yellow pepper and red onion into bite sized pieces. Add pepper, onion, and tomatoes into a medium bowl and season with The Real Dill Bloody Mary Rimming Spice. Mix well and set aside. Next, let's fry the pickles! Remove The Real Dill pickle spears from their jar and set on a paper towel. Transfer to a cutting board, and slice into thirds. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet to 375 F. In a large bowl, mix flour and ranch dressing mix. In a medium bowl, beat 5 eggs. In another large bowl, place panko bread crumbs. Roll each pickle spear third into the four, then dip into the egg mixture. Roll into the flour once more, then dip into the egg once more, then roll into the panko bread crumbs. Do this with each pickle sear third and set aside. Fry each pickle spear in hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil with tongs or a slotted spoon, and place on a cooling rack. Once all pickles are fried, let’s build the kabobs! Thread the seasoned veggies, Charcutnuvo Wild Boar Sausages, Smoked Jalapeno Cheddar Brats, and The Real Dill fried pickles onto your skewers, rotating each how you like. Preheat grill to medium heat, then grill kabobs for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place on cooling rack and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping the fried pickles and enjoy!
Whether you are enjoying all or just one of the recipes below, our Gourmet Hot Dog Bar makes for the perfect family night treat. Simply start with your go-to hot dog buns, grill up our Uncured Bison Wieners, and pile on the toppings! For best flavor, grill our Uncured Bison Wieners for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. Bánh Mì ½ cup Shredded or julienned carrots ½ cup Julienned radish 1 thinly sliced jalapeno
- Mix carrots, radish, and jalapeno well with fresh lime juice from half a lime.
- Mix 1 cup mayo with 1 tbsp sriracha. Mix in salt and lime juice to taste.
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup red pepper
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Mix well with salt and pepper to taste
Yields: 3-4 Servings. Time: 10 minutes prep. 30 minutes total. Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo All Natural Smoked Beef and Pork Bratwurst or All Natural Pork and Veal Bratwurst 1 18oz container of Wildbrine Probiotic Kraut 1lb of red new potatoes 2 tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper to taste 1 tbsp fresh parsley | roughly chopped Optional condiments: Spicy Brown Mustard and Sour Cream Instructions Preheat the oven to 450F. While the oven is heating, prep the potatoes. Wash and pat dry, and thinly slice. Add potatoes to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss, then spread out on the backing sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Toss once midway through cooking. While potatoes are cooking, cook the sauerkraut and bratwursts. Heat the second tbsp of olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet. Add sauerkraut to skillet and cook for 5-10 minutes or until golden. Toss occasionally to cook evenly. Cook bratwursts on the grill or stovetop. Score both sides of the bratwurst to evenly cook. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Take care not to over cook if grilling, cooking time on each side may vary with different grills. Season sauerkraut and potatoes with chopped parsley and plate with bratwursts. Serve with spicy brown mustard and sour cream. Guten appetit!