- 1 small pumpkin that weighs about 3 pounds
- 3 Charcutnuvo All Natural Pork and Beef Brats
- 5 ounces stale bread, thinly sliced and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces Emmental or cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and situate the oven rack that you plan to use on to the bottom half of the oven. Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet or dish.Slice the top of the pumpkin off, and clean out the seeds and strings. Season the inside of the pumpkin with salt and pepper,In a large bowl, mix together the bread, Charcutnuvo Brats, garlic, cheese, pecans, chives, red pepper flakes, and thyme. Scoop the mixture into the pumpkin, and place the pumpkin onto the baking sheet.Mix together the heavy cream, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the heavy cream mixture into the pumpkin.
Place the top onto the pumpkin, then bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Take the top of the pumpkin off, and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
Slice into 1/4ths, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.