—Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 package of Charcutnuvo Organic Polish Sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices 3 large carrots, chopped 1 medium yellow onion, diced 3 stalks of celery, chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced 6 cups organic chicken broth 1 cup water 1 tsp dried rosemary 1 tsp dried oregano 2 bay leaves salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste 1 head of kale, roughly chopped 2 (14.5 oz) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed Red pepper flakes Parmesan cheese, shredded
INSTRUCTIONSHeat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until slightly browned, tossing occasionally, about 10 minutes. Add carrots,
The Ultimate Charcuterie Board Everything you need to know to make the perfect Charcuterie Board to serve snacks or appetizers in a fun and festive way! What you’ll need: The most important elements of a charcuterie board are meats, cheeses, savory accompaniments, sweet accompaniments, and crackers. Meats: Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork & Bison Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst, Charcutnuvo Classic Pork & Veal Bratwurst, Savage Honey Blaze Bacon Jerky, and Savage Rosemary Garlic Beef Jerky. Cheeses: choose a variety of hard and soft cheese, and cheese made from different animals. Hard cheeses: manchego, cheddar jack, swiss, gouda, gruyere, parmesan etc. Soft cheeses: brie, triple cream, goat cheese, havarti, burrata, cream cheese with jelly on top. Savory accompaniments: Nuts: almonds, candied pecans, pistachio nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, etc. Savory Dips and spreads: Mustard, hummus, ranch,
9News / Colorado and Company video segment for National Hotdog Day.
2022 Gift Guide article: The 30+ Best Food Gifts From Around The World (2022 Guide) from the Green Global Travel.
December, 21. 2022 article from the Thrifty Nifty Mommy
- 4 Charcutnuvo Spinach Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (choose a brand that does not contain added sugars or other non-compliant ingredients)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (choose a brand that does not contain added sugars or other non-compliant ingredients)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butternut squash and cook until it is tender and lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken sausage to the skillet and cook until it is
- 1 large puff pastry disc
- 1 - 2 links of Charcutnuvo Organic Chicken Apple Sausage, diced
- 2 tbsp jellied cranberry sauce
- About 12 ounces of brie cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 large pinch of salt
- 1 small pumpkin that weighs about 3 pounds
- 3 Charcutnuvo All Natural Pork and Beef Brats
- 5 ounces stale bread, thinly sliced and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces Emmental or cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and situate the oven rack that you plan to use on to the bottom half of the oven. Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet or dish.Slice the top of the pumpkin off, and clean out the seeds and strings. Season
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Pork Italian Sausage
- 1 bunch of asparagus, about 1 1/2 cups when trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Trim and cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces, then add the asparagus to the broth and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the asparagus from the broth to a bowl (using a strainer) and set aside.
- Keep the broth on a low simmer.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a