- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Pork Italian Sausage
- 1 bunch of asparagus, about 1 1/2 cups when trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Trim and cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces, then add the asparagus to the broth and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the asparagus from the broth to a bowl (using a strainer) and set aside.
- Keep the broth on a low simmer.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Asher Brewing Organic Tree Hugger Beer Brat
- 1lb petite gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 red apple, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups of Kuhne Traditional German Sauerkraut
- 1 cup apple juice
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stone Ground mustard for serving
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add potatoes and cook, occasionally stirring, for 10 minutes.
- Add in onions and another tbsp of olive oil. Cook onion and potatoes for another 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the sliced apple and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in sauerkraut, apple juice,
—Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo Pork Apple Gouda Sausage, sliced into rounds 2 cups of Zucchini Spirals 1 tbsp olive oil 4 garlic cloves, minced ½ cup sundried tomatoes 1 cup half and half ¼ cup half and half ½ tsp fresh oregano, chopped ½ tsp fresh thyme, chopped ¼ tsp fresh sage, chopped ¼ tsp fresh basil, chopped ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese Fresh parmesan and basil for garnish –INSTRUCTIONS Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the sliced pork apple gouda sausage and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned. Remove from heat and set aside. In the same skillet, add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30-45 seconds. Stir in the half and half, parmesan, and chicken broth, and whisk for 2-3, until the sauce starts to thicken. Stir in the sun dried
Celebrate National Hot Dog Month with Charcutnuvo and Austin (the company black lab) with a recent segment featuring Eric and Mike on NBC, Colorado and Company. original air date: July 7, 2022.
—Ingredients 1lb grass fed beef 1 package of Charcutnuvo Elk and Pork Jalapeno Cheddar Brats Sliced tomato Sliced red onion Lettuce (butter or romaine) Cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese Hamburger Buns Your favorite burger sauce 1 tbsp avocado oil Salt and pepper to taste –INSTRUCTIONS Dice two - three Charcutnuvo Elk and Pork Jalapeno Cheddar Brats finley. Mix the diced brats together with the grass fed beef, then season with salt and pepper. Divide beef mixture into fourths and roll out 4 hamburger patties. If cooking on a grill, grill patties to your desired temperature. If cooking on a stovetop, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet. Heat burger patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your desired temperature. Build your hamburger with sliced tomato, sliced red onion, lettuce, and
—Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo Mini Uncured Beef Franks 1 City Bonfire Portable Fire Pit Brioche Rolls Sliced tomato Sliced mini dill pickles Diced white onion Yellow mustard —INSTRUCTIONS Assemble and light your City Bonfire Portable Fire Pit according to instructions included in the package. Prep veggies by slicing the tomato and mini dill pickles, and chopping onions. Toast brioche rolls if desired. Add a Charcutnuvo Mini Uncured Beef Frank to a skewer and roast over the portable fire pit until heated through and browned. Assemble your hot dog with all desired toppings and enjoy!
—Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo Organic Breakfast Links sliced into medallions 12 medium croissants torn in half 6 eggs 6 to 8 oz of blueberry preserves 8 oz of cream cheese cut into cubes Lemon zest from large lemon 1 ½ cups of milk 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon ½ teaspoon almond extract 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon bourbon 1 teaspoon salt 8 tablespoons butter, sliced into cubes Maple syrup and fresh blueberries for serving — Instructions Grease a 9x13 baking dish with oil or butter. In a large bowl mix together eggs, lemon zest, milk, cinnamon, almond extract, vanilla extract, bourbon, and salt. Dip the croissants into the mixture and make sure they are coated well. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with half of the croissants, then top those croissants with cream cheese, blueberry preserves, and sliced breakfast sausage.
—Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo Organic Hot Links 3 cups green beans, trimmed 3 cups new red potatoes, quartered 1 zucchini, sliced into half moons 2 corn on the cob, sliced into rounds 5 cloves of garlic, minced 6 tbsp unsalted butter 2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning 1tsp garlic powder Salt and pepper to taste Fresh parsley for garnish — Instructions Preheat the oven to 400 F or the grill to 425 F. Prep all the ingredients by slicing the sausage into coins, quartering the new potatoes, trimming the green beans, slicing the zucchini into half moons, slicing the corn on the cob into rounds, and mincing the garlic. Add all prepped ingredients into a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix the seasonings together, then add to the large bowl with the veggie and sausage
—Ingredients 1 package of Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Bison Jalapeno Cheddar, sliced into medallions 1 pound broccoli florets ½ pound cauliflower florets 1 tbsp olive oil 1 cup onion, diced 4 cloves garlic, minced 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature 1 tbsp thyme 1 tbsp dijon mustard ½ cup sour cream 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend Salt and pepper to taste — Instructions Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish. Add water to a large stock pot and bring it to boil. Boil broccoli and cauliflower florets for about 3 minutes then drain and set aside. Warm olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for another minute. Add sliced sausage and saute until sides are browned, about 5 minutes. Add sausage
- 1 package Charcutnuvo Organic Smoked Beef Sausage, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package of 8 oz cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese