- 1 package Charcutnuvo Organic Smoked Beef Sausage, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package of 8 oz cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat your oven to 325 F. In a large cast iron or oven safe skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat. Add in onion and cook for 3-5 minutes until translucent.
Add in garlic and sausage and cook until sausage is browned, about 5-7 minutes.
Turn heat to low and stir in cooked pasta, basil, oregano, pasta sauce, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Let warm for 2-3 minutes, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley, and enjoy!