- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 Charcutnuvo Smoked Italian Sausage Links
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-6 eggs
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Crusty bread or naan for serving
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and red bell pepper and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the sliced sausage links and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, oregano, and paprika and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Pour in the whole tomatoes, break down with a spoon, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a simmer and let cook for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
Use a spoon to make 4-6 wells in the sauce and crack an egg into each well.
Cover the skillet and cook until the eggs are set, about 5-10 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with bread. Enjoy!