Sheet Pan made with Pork and Bison Jalapeno Cheddar Brats
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz Package of Charcutnuvo Jalapeno Cheddar Pork and Bison Bratwurst (sliced)
- 2 small russet potatoes (chopped)
- 1 lb green beans (halved)
- 1 large head of broccoli (chopped)
- 2 large bell peppers (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh italian herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F, and line a large sheet pan with foil.
- Chop the potatoes, chop the broccoli, slice the bell peppers, and trim the green beans.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, Add potatoes to skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the skillet and place in a large bowl.
- Add another tbsp of olive oil and the Jalapeno Cheddar Brats to the skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes until lightly browned.
- In the large bowl with the potatoes add the Jalapeno Cheddar Brats, green beans, bell peppers, and broccoli. Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on top, season with garlic powder, paprika, italian herbs, and red pepper flakes, and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture onto the sheet pan with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove the pan, Toss mixture and place back into the oven. Bake for another 10 minutes or until potatoes and veggies are fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!