Hot Links Breakfast Hash
Hot Links Breakfast Hash recipe made with Charcutnuvo Organic Hot Links
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz package of Charcutnuvo Organic Hot Links (sliced)
- 2 Russet potatoes (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- ½ cup diced scallions
- ⅓ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and season with paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook for 7-10 minutes until cooked halfway through.
- Add the onion and bell pepper to the skillet and continue to cook until potatoes are cooked though, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in another skillet, heat the other tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Stir in sliced hot links and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste for seasoning, and add salt, pepper, or garlic powder as needed. Garnish with diced scallion and serve!