Grilled Brats With Sheet Pan Veggies
Grilled Brats With Sheet Pan Veggies made with Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Beef Brats
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz package of Charcutnuvo All Natural Smoked Pork & Beef Brats
- 2 russet potatoes (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 onion (quartered)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh italian herbs
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Add potatoes, bell peppers, onion, and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle in fresh italian herbs, and mix.
- Spread potato and pepper mixture onto a large sheet pan, and add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and italian herbs to taste.
- Place sheet pan in the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, when the veggies have about 5-10 minutes left to roast, grill or brown the Charcutnuvo brats in a medium to large skillet until nice and browned.
- Serve hot as is or with dijon mustard on the side for the brats!