Grilled Brats With Sheet Pan Veggies Grilled Brats With Sheet Pan Veggies made with Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Beef Brats
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz package of Charcutnuvo All Natural Smoked Pork & Beef Brats
- 2 russet potatoes (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 onion (quartered)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh italian herbs
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 F.
Add potatoes, bell peppers, onion, and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle in fresh italian herbs, and mix.
Spread potato and pepper mixture onto a large sheet pan, and add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and italian herbs to taste.
Place sheet pan in the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Meanwhile, when the veggies have about 5-10 minutes left to roast, grill or brown the Charcutnuvo brats in a medium to large skillet until nice and browned.
Serve hot as is or with dijon mustard on the side for the brats!