Choripan Choripan Recipe with CharcutNuvo Linguisa Coil
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 6oz CharcutNuvo Linguisa Coils
- Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 ½ Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Red or White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Chimichurri Sauce – In a small container with a lid, add the Parsley, Oregano, Garlic, Olive Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Red Pepper Flakes. Place the lid on the container and shake vigorously for 1 minute or until oil and vinegar have mixed. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cook CharcutNuvo Linguisa Coils over Medium Heat either on a grill or skillet for 5 minutes on each side or until hot throughout.
- Place Coils on Ciabatta Rolls and top with the Chimichurri Sauce. Serve Hot.