Chicken Italian Frittata
Organic Chicken Italian Frittata
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz package of CharcutNuvo Organic Italian Chicken Sausage (sliced)
- 9 large – medium eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, & garlic powder together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet to medium-high heat. Cook the sausage, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes. Remove the sausage and place on a separate plate.
- Add the spinach into the skillet with the garlic, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
- Add the sausage back into the skillet and distribute evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sausage and spinach.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture into the skillet, and top with cherry tomatoes. Cook on stovetop 1 or 2 minutes until you see the eggs at the edges of the pan beginning to set.
- Next, top the frittata with sun dried tomatoes. Place the skillet in the oven, and bake until the eggs are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Top with feta cheese, slice into wedges, and serve!