Smokehouse Team Member Position
Continental Sausage Inc. is an industry leading producer of All Natural Sausage and Meat Products. We want every person to experience the best tasting sausage on the planet and to instill consumer confidence by delivering outrageously delicious products that better the world through
humane practices and organic & natural ingredients, fueled by a proud group of connected employees positively contributing to society. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company who are seeking team members who embrace our ethics, mission, and core values.
We are currently seeking applications to fill our Smokehouse Team Member Position. This is a full-time position. Benefits are listed below.
Job responsibilities will include:
● Cooking and smoking racks of sausage
● Work to insure that all meats are properly smoked according to our requirements
● Adhere to the internal cooking and smoking protocols to ensure the highest quality products
● Ability to understand and properly record all of the required daily paperwork
● Ability and willingness to help out other team members and other departments when needed
● Engage in high levels of team work and communication to work efficiently with all other Continental Sausage team members
● Maintain a clean & organized work area, free of obstruction & debris
● Adhere to highest levels of food safety protocols
● Ability to adjust to daily changes to our production and smokehouse cooking schedule
● Other duties as required by department manager
● Work in a fast-paced environment
● Able to perform repetitive motions throughout the day
● Able to lift 50+ lbs. and push / pull upwards of 250 lbs.
● Work well within a team
● Follow food safety protocols
● Work in a cold environment
● Reliable transportation and the ability start every day at 4:45 AM
Company Benefits Include:
● Paid Vacation Time
● 401k Involvement, employee matching, fully vested
● Health Care Benefits
● Paid Holidays
● Advancement Opportunities
Compensation: Starting pay will be between $11 and $15 with opportunities for pay raises. We reward hard work and initiative in our employees.
To apply, please attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a positive addition to our team.