GRINDING TEAM MEMBER
Job responsibilities will include:
· To exemplify our Core Values, Mission and Vision to the highest degree possible
· Engage in high levels of teamwork and communication to work efficiently with other team members, especially the chopping team
· Maintain a clean and organized work area, free of obstruction and debris
· Perform daily set-up and end-of-day procedures according to our protocols, including ceiling wipe-down, and end-of-day trash
· Work as part of the chopping team to ensure only the highest quality product is being made
· Grinding different meats to stage sausage batches for the chopper
· Working with raw products
· Work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to perform repetitive motions throughout the day
· Able to lift 50+ lbs. and push / pull upwards of 250 lbs.
· Work well within a team
· Follow food safety protocols
· Work in a refrigerated environment
· Reliable transportation and ability start every day at 4:45 AM
Company Benefits Include:
· Paid Vacation Time
· 401k Involvement, employee matching, fully vested
· Health Care Options
· Paid Holidays
· Advancement Opportunities
· New employee 90 day review with opportunity for compensation increases
· Yearly reviews with opportunity for compensation increases
Compensation: Starting compensation of $10-12 depending on job experience, food safety and handling experience, education and many other factors. Regular performance reviews with opportunity for and performance based compensation increases and professional advancement.
We will select a few candidates to bring in for interviews. We expect many resumes, so if you are looking for or short term work, please do not apply. We hope that whoever we hire grows and retires with our company.
Please CLICK the button below to apply using the FORM and be sure to identify the job-title of interest. Into the TEXT-box in the FORM, please state your favorite food, your favorite restaurant, and a brief summary of why you feel you would be a positive addition to our team.