This is your sign to spice up the most important meal of the day.
Not to brag, but our Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta will tantalize your taste buds.
Whether you’re preparing the Avocado Toast Bruschetta or the French Toast Bruschetta, both pair deliciously well with our all natural, antibiotic and hormone free Organic Breakfast Links.
So, if it hasn’t been made clear, eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring.
Indulge honestly with this fun Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta recipe!
- 6-8 slices of toasted sourdough bread
- 1 package of Charcutnuvo Organic Breakfast Sausage Links
For The Avocado Toast Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta:
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The French Toast Breakfast Sausage Bruschetta:
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ⅛ cup milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
1. Toast all slices of sourdough until crispy.
2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil to medium heat in a nonstick pan.
3. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until sausage links are brown on all sides.
4. Once cooked, remove sausage from pan and place onto a cutting board.
5. Slice into ¼ in medallions and set aside.
For The Avocado Toast Bruschetta:
1. Slice both avocados in half and discard the pit.
2. Score the avocado flesh into cubes and place in a medium bowl.
3. Add the lemon juice and mix well, smashing the cubed avocado with a fork.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread the avocado mixture onto 2-3 slices of toasted sourdough, then top with sliced breakfast sausage.
6. Garnish with red pepper flakes and enjoy!
For The French Toast Bruschetta:
1. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium bowl.
2. Add in the ground cinnamon and sugar, then mix well.
3. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or a pie plate.
4. Add the butter to a medium nonstick skillet and bring to medium heat.
5. Dredge 3-4 slices of toasted sourdough in the egg mixture, one by one.
6. Add each to the nonstick skillet and cook on each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
7. Plate your French Toast Bruschetta, and place sliced breakfast sausage on top of each.
8. Garnish with blackberries, crushed almonds, and powdered sugar.
9. Drizzle with warm maple syrup and enjoy!